Tuesday 22 March 2011

JI JI KIKI

good evening everyone!


Was meaning to post this a bit sooner but I just got caught up on other things :)

just wanted to let you know that JI JI KIKI has now a collection of Octopi necklaces in stock!

 I would like to have this oportunity to say again thank you so much Emma for giving me the opportunity to show my little cuties on her website :) she has done an amazing job as always as I myself have always admired JI JI KIKI

here is the actual LINK to view my Octopi on JI JI KIKI. I urge everyone to go onto this website and check out all the other cutie and quirky products sold on Emma's Site :) and the best part is free shipping!!

fingers crossed that my cutie Octopi find new homes!!

xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. How cute are these! Do you do crabs by chance?

    Following via strut. You can follow here if you'd like!

    http://quirkyessentials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much :D Im currently doing sea creatures and I could do crabs :D will have to try making those tomorrow :D will post up pictures when im done :)

    ReplyDelete